Joining Jen and some other lovely ladies to recap the week in 7 little quickies.
1. Hallowednesday = Hallowcrazy. I feel like Halloween was so much more than just one day this year. We celebrated this weekend with friends (post later!) and continued the fun in the classroom this week with Halloween themed poems and a fun oozing pumpkin science experiment. I can definitely say that I have had my fill of trick or treating excitement, talk of costumes, and sugar buzzed kiddos and am ready to resume a more normal schedule next week. 😉 Above is a sneak peek of some Halloween fun that happened at our apartment last weekend.
2. Hurricane Sandy. I’m sure we’ve all been thinking a lot about those on the East coast. My heart has been with my family out there all week. There are a lot of great rescue and relief efforts going on right now and I saw a great educational website take away their subscriptions for the week. It was all so that kiddos on the East coast could still get some structured education time while being cooped up at home. Snaps for Brainpop Jr. being awesome.
4. Getting pinspired. And wanting to get started on a lot of holiday crafts…however, this 90 degree no-where-near-holiday-weather is killing that craft buzz. Hard.
5. Current aches and pains. I have been feeling like I am nearing the ripe old age of 80 all week between my muscles and bones aching away. BUT! I think I’ve figure out my shoulder/arm issues…the bag I carry to and from school is probably almost my body weight and I tend to kind of heave it on my body before heading out the door maybe pulling a muscle in the process. trendyhashtag-teacherproblems.
7. Sorry for the hiatus…needed time to think. Anddddd (sorry too for starting two sentences in this post with ‘and’ yes, it is bothering me) that will lead into a post that will hopefully surface next week if the crazy subsides for now. I just needed to work some things over in the old noggin and I still am…but more on that later.
Woaaaaah left ya with a cliffhanger! Trying to spice these quickies up!
Have a blissfilled weekend.